What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
I cut out all of the fluff and unnecessary information that you would normally find in other courses. Since it’s a crash course, you’ll learn exactly what you need to know fast and you won’t waste time learning things that you’ll probably never use. I spent over 160 hours making, editing and refining these videos so you could learn everything you need to know in just TWO HOURS!
- Images bring life to your blog. I show you how to add images to your pages and posts. I also show you where to find free images and killer premium paid images that you can use on your site.
- Business owners, coaches, and speakers who want more control over their websites or blogs without depending on web designers. They can make changes or additions to their site instantly.
- I’ll show you how to put adds in your sidebar and how to link those ads to products that you may be selling or to affiliate products.
- How to manage themes and instantly change the look of your entire site without losing your previous pages and posts.
- You’ll learn the difference between pages and posts and how to use both of them to your greatest advantage.
- I’ll show you how to put images in your sidebar in case you want to have an author image there
- How to take full advantage of the latest upgrades to WordPress.
- How to configure WordPress so it’s search engine friendly
- Plus lots of my little tricks and tips and much, MUCH more!
- How to backup your blog on a weekly basis. Automatically!
Can I trust it?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I feel I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. WordPress Crash Course scores an averge of 4.05, which is above average and is exactly what we’re looking for.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. WordPress Crash Course scores 66.51/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://crashcoursetraining.com/wordpress/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: crashcoursetraining.com you’ll also be taken through to crashcoursetraining.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)